Winter marriage ceremony decor is simple to make while you use a Cricut Discover Air 2. Make this elegant welcome signal to set the tone on your occasion utilizing white detachable vinyl + a thrifted, gilded gold mirror from Fb Market.
I’ve been running a blog about house decor since 2012. I left my company day job and formally turned a Cincinnati primarily based portrait and marriage ceremony photographer in June 2021. This, after a buddy of mine (additionally the proprietor of a 100+ yr of an attractive barn marriage ceremony venue) satisfied me that images may be my true calling. Generally it takes one other individual to see your abilities extra clearly than we will see them ourselves. Kelly has develop into such an awesome buddy. She and I are kindred spirits and LOVE crafting, adorning, staging…and occasion planning! Pictures has been an incredible approach for me to marry all of my passions together with adorning, images and staging stunning areas. (And I get to hang around along with her on this beautiful area!)
DIY Mirrored Signal to Greet Your Marriage ceremony Visitors
Staging occasions is an enormous a part of my job. Every time I host a photoshoot or occasion, Cricut has been a necessary participant in creating easy, but beautiful occasion accents. Seasonal tasks, weddings, and vacation occasions are straightforward when you could have the correct instrument for the job.
Mirrored “Welcome” Signal with Cricut Discover Air 2
Utilizing a thrifted mirror I had at house, I created this easy winter marriage ceremony “welcome” signal which might be excellent for many any winter occasion!
Supplies To Make a Mirrored Signal
The best way to Design: You’ll need entry to Cricut Design House. The fonts I used (script) Edwardian Script. Engravers MT (serif font).
How-To Design in Cricut Design House:
- Gather some beautiful, classic mirrors. This mirror is a former member of my kitchen gallery mirror assortment.
- Open Cricut Deisgn House. Click on “New Venture” within the higher proper nook.
- Add your lettering. Begin Designing by Clicking the Textual content icon on the correct. Begin laying in your textual content. I selected Engravers MT for all the serif fonts. And Edwardian Script for the names. Add an ornamental accent such because the pine cone that I used for my design (there are hundreds ofS choices to select from!)
- As soon as all the things is palced, click on “Make It”
- Set dial to “Vinyl” on the Cricut. Place a the vinyl face up on the minimize mat
- YOU WANT the sticky aspect of the letters to stay to the mirror. So apply switch tape on TOP of the vinyl letters, on the non-sticky aspect.
Try my TikTok video to see the method:
Go to my new web page, Linen & Elm Pictures on Fb and Instagram. Since June I’ve styled 5 photoshoots internet hosting distributors, shot 5 weddings and over 40 households. I might say the enterprise is doing properly (for these of you questioning the place I’ve been!) I like styling, photographing…all of it!
See all of my different Cricut tasks (together with Discover Air 2, EasyPress and Cricut Pleasure)
An industrial stylish craft space and multipurpose household sport room situated within the nook of a basement. An ideal spot…
This can be a sponsored dialog written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and textual content are all mine. Have…
This can be a sponsored dialog written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and textual content are all mine. If…
This can be a sponsored dialog written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and textual content are all mine. This…
This can be a sponsored dialog written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and textual content are all mine. See…
For those who aren’t that into adorning your own home with purple hearts and pink this Valentine’s Day, I’m proper there with…